Discovery Business Park
- Strategically located at the intersection of QEII and Highway 19, allowing for convenient access to all major transportation routes including north and southbound QEII, 41st Avenue Interchange, Anthony Henday Drive, and Highway 19 / 625 which connects to both Highway 60 and Highway 21.
- High profile business park aimed towards a cleaner use with flexible zoning, which can accommodate a variety of businesses including industrial, retail and commercial.
- Close proximity to the Edmonton International Airport and the Nisku / Leduc Business Park.
- Direct visibility and exposure opportunities along QEII Highway.
- Highway 19 features six lanes with two all-turn signal-controlled intersections leading directly into Discovery Business Park.
- Attractive lot sizes starting at 1.37 – 35.99 acres.
- Remington Development Corporation is constructing heavy duty paved roadways with streetlights throughout the business park.
- All sites to be stripped and rough graded, and have full services to the property line.
- Urban Commercial (UC3) zoned lands to be completed with curb and gutter.
- Light Industrial (LI) zoned lands to be completed with drainage ditches.
- Access to high speed data available within the business park.
For More Information: